Lots of Details Here!
1. What information do you need to book in home services? We will need the first and last names of everyone in your group along with a unique email address for each person. This information is needed to book the service and to get the required waiver for each client. If this is a surprise for someone in the group, we will work together on sending them the waiver after the surprise is revealed. A phone number is also helpful for reminders about the service, but not required. We can collect this info over the phone or via text or email.
2. How much time can we schedule? Each massage therapist is different, but generally 5 to 6 hours of massage is our maximum. Treatment times can/will be varied to accommodate the therapist and group size.
3. What is the cancellation policy? Please understand that cancelling at the last minute does not allow for your therapist to fill their schedule with other clients. The time was set aside for your group. We request 48 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to in home services. Late cancellations 48 hours to the day of the event will be charged 50% of the service fees. Same day cancellations are charged 100% of the service fees for the group. A credit card will be held on file in the unfortunate event of a late cancellation. The exceptions to this policy are extreme weather or extreme extenuating circumstances. Exceptions are on a case by case basis and will result in a credit to the group organizer in the amount of part of the cancellation fee to be used at a later date.
4. How much time will you be here? Can you provide side by side massages? If the in home sessions are for 2-5 people, your appointment times will be back to back. About 10 minutes is needed between clients to change the table. If there are 5-12 in your group, a second massage therapist will assist and the appointment times will overlap.
5. What should I expect? Your massage therapist will arrive about 20 minutes before the first scheduled appointment time. If the space being used requires any furniture to be moved, please have it moved before they arrive. We love creatures, but pet allergies for our following clients are a concern. Please plan to have pets contained and away from the therapist's supplies. Your therapist will bring in their supplies and massage table and then get to work setting up. They will need access to a bathroom and sink. If available, use of a microwave to warm a heat pack is also appreciated. Each client session will start by discussing their needs and creating a plan for the massage session. Clients will be professionally draped at all times. The massage therapist will step out of the room to ensure your privacy when getting on/off the table. After each session the massage table linens are changed and surfaces and implements sanitized. At the end of all sessions, everything is packed away and any needed payments collected. Break down takes about 10-20 minutes.
6. What COVID precautions are in place? On the day of your appointments we will be asking the therapist and the group members the following questions.
- Have you or anyone in your household been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 72hrs?
- Have you had Covid-19 within the last two weeks?
- If you have experienced any symptoms related to Covid-19 the last 72 hrs?
7. What form of payment do you accept?
Cash or major credit card processed through Square. If not prepaid, payment must be made at time of service.